The Presales Manager: Digital Workplace (DWP) PreSales Manager will be primarily responsible for creating winning Propositions and solutions for all Work Place Solutioning opportunities in North America Geography
The DWP Presales Manager will have responsibility to provide technical solution. He/she will also be responsible for front ending all Solution Discussions with Customers, Onsite Sales team along with Sales Leaders, BDM’s, Account Managers, Solutioning experts and EUC Architects.
He/she will report into the Geography Presales leaders and will take directions from him/her
Job Location: Chennai / Bangalore / Noida
- 15+ years of IT experience, mostly in the areas of Infrastructure services and management
- The core focus of the role is to define requirements and deliver propositions/solutions to meet the needs of a variety of clients. There will be a particular focus on major end user computing infrastructure engagements.
- Lead Presales activities for EUC services engagements and scope complex or critical IT programmes as well as high level business cases. Participate to develop and manage architecture governance structure on the basis of business, and IT strategies, as relevant for End User Services.
- Working closely with sales team to support sales bid processes and generate leads and opportunities .
- Selecting and/or reviewing approaches and standards to suit client challenges and opportunities
- Extensive experience acting at a senior level with responsibility of delivering business critical solutions into enterprise scale organisations.
- Experience of end-user computing solutions across a variety of business and IT functions – including knowledge of solution areas and vendors such as Microsoft, Citrix, VMWare, VDI, MSOffice, desktop migration.
- Proven value delivery through complex, large scale solutions from business case to project review
- Should have in-depth understanding of technology stack and the next generation technology innovations in Market place.
- Should possess excellent commercial acumen and experience of integrating and aligning business requirements, functional requirements and technical solutions
- Should have a thorough understanding of Public Cloud Architecture and its integration with On-premise solutions
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Messaging, Application Services.
- Strong domain knowledge of End User Computing & Service Desk - Rich experience in Solution design for End User Projects and Managed Services deals.
- In depth knowledge of key technologies like VDI, SCCM, MS Platforms related to end user, Citrix/VMware
- Have Strong Desktop Virtualization concepts (Planning, Consulting, Architecting, Implementing). Aware of various Desktop Virtualization models such HSD, Terminal Services, Client Side Virtualization. Good Knowledge of Application Virtualization platforms including XenApp, App-V and ThinApp. Knowledge in Active Directory, Group Policy and System policy
- Flair for pre-sales, customer interaction and fluency in communication is crucial. Exhibits excellent interpersonal skills. Should have excellent Communication Skills and should be able to successfully interface with Customer for Technical discussions. Rich Experience of handling CXO level discussions and positioning solutions, Excellent Presentation Skills Should have a thorough understanding of creating complex EUC Solutions and should have been responsible for creating Solutions as requested by the Customer in the RFP/RFI process.